Our GITAVan will accompany you on the discovery of the sandy beaches and rocky coves that dive into the crystal clear waters and through the historical and cultural centers of interest.
The GITAVan offers its passengers a carefree ride of positive energy.
The itinerary includes nine stops:
● Talamone, picturesque port surrounded by walls overlooking the sea with Wild Cliffs and starting point for some suggestive trekking routes inside the natural park of maremma and mini for the islands of giglio and
● Talamone Camping Village, overlooking the surfers' bay, one of the most famous spots known for its thermal winds, where it is possible to learn and practice kitesurf and windsurf helped by professionals or just rent the necessary equipment with brands among the most renowned in the sector. At your disposal also the Park Beach with umbrellas and sunbeds, tennis courts, soccer field, and pool area with solarium.
● Argentario Osa Village, recommended stop for a typical lunch with traditional local dishes by the panoramic restaurant or for a tennis match surrounded by secular olive trees.
● Il Gabbiano Camping Village, an oasis of fun, especially for children, located directly on the sea.
● Stabilimento Ai Delfini, a contemporary establishment with restaurant on the beach equipped with Inflatable Water Park and Beach volley courts.
● Argentario Camping Village, directly on the sea with beach service and entertainment. The beach bar La Rotonda is ideal to enjoy an unforgettable and suggestive cocktail with seaview.
● Albinia, a modern town centre comfortable and practical for its services, supermarket, pharmacy, tourist medical service, and numerous bazars with articles for the beach and for camping.
● Orbetello train station, pivital points for connections to the main Italian cities and nearby Tuscan historical towns.
● Orbetello, a colorful historical centre of Spanish origin, surrounded by spectacular Ramparts and entirely surrounded by the waters of its lagoon, natural habitat of Pink Flamingos and WWF Natural Reserve.
Shopping center for fashion, souvenirs, design and food. From here you can continue with public transportation towards the well known villages of the Argentario: Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano.
In high season